Blog post sort order

Dave_S
Shopify Partner
120 0 4
Is it possible to change the order (sort) for articles in blogs? What I'd like to do is to use a blog for a couple of different things like a links page, and would like to be able to display all the 'articles' but sorted alphabetically. I realise this may not be the best the way to produce such a page, but it's the easiest way I can think of that is easy for non-computer-savvy people to use! Thanks Dave
0 Likes
Jesse_Storimer
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
55 0 0

Dave,

Have you tried the Pages feature of Shopify? It’s available from the Blogs and Pages tab of your shop’s admin interface.

Once you create your Links Page, you can go to the Navigation tab of the admin interface and decide how you want users to navigate to your Links Page.

Best of luck!
Jesse

0 Likes
Dave_S
Shopify Partner
120 0 4

Hi Jesse,

Thanks for that, I didn’t even think about using a linked list! I’ve got it all set up like that now. I assume I still have to order it manually though?

Thanks again!

Dave

0 Likes
JoePichardo
9 0 0

Hey Dave_S, I've actually made an app to drag and drop blogs into the positions you would like. If you are still having trouble with moving articles. Here's the link to the Shopify App: Article Organizer Pro

0 Likes