Booking Feature Inquery

HCMDigital
2 0 0

Can anyone here help me on how to have a booking feature on a page or product page without using an app? Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 74 179

Hey, @HCMDigital

Tira here to help.

Thanks for your question. I would love to dig into some ideas for you and have a few questions that I would like to get your input on so that I can tailor my resources to what you need:

• What products are you selling?
  • Have you used a booking feature before? If so, which ones did you use?
  • We do have lots of apps available from our App Store that help with booking services/appointments. Have you tried them before? If you have, what was your experience like?

Once I have more information and hear from you, I can help you out with your question.

Talk soon,

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
HCMDigital
2 0 0

I am planning to put a booking feature on a page or product for our training offers (one-on-one, group, and online training). I have checked some apps that can do the job but I am checking if there's a way to have the said feature by using and adding a code instead of using an app. 

0 Likes
ovicko
3 0 0

Hello, please share details about the Booking Feature you want so I can create one for you

If helpful, please Like and Accept the Solution.
Want to modify or customise changes? Hire me.
Shopify Developer | Email: thehomestra@gmail.com |
0 Likes
Tira
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1105 74 179

Thanks for the details,  @HCMDigital and thanks @ovicko for offering to help.

Adding a calendar for bookings without using an app would be outside our scope of support. This also sounds like you would need to use a third-party option. I recommend using a search engine like Google and search booking services. I have seen some out there that would provide you an HTML code that you can embed into your website.

Once you have found a code you can use, you can add it into the HTML section of the rich text editor on your product page. Check out our help doc for the steps to do this here: Add HTML content with the rich text editor.

I would recommend moving forward with an app if you can, as this may save you time having to update your HTML each time if you need to in the future, as apps are updated by third-party developers and can be maintained from one section of your store. Here are some suggestions from a similar thread in the Shopify Community: Calendar Functionality.

What do you think? I am also curious to how @ovicko and the Shopify Community can help.

Tira | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes