Booking Website

Highlighted
7 0 0

Hey there,

Has anyone created a travel (tour package) booking website on Shopify? If yes, I have a few questions on how can one get the bookings feature such as entering the date of booking, varying the price of the package with varying number of individuals in one booking, and so on.

If no, can anyone please suggest me some apps which can help me with these features?

Thank you.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello 

You can use Experiences App.

Please refer this link for more info:
https://apps.shopify.com/experiences?surface_detail=orders-and-shipping-events-and-appointments&surf...

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Hello,

I tried the Experience App. However, this app does not serve purpose as it is used for booking events for a specified number of hours but not booking days. Example, a cooking session for 2 hours can be booked using the app. What I want is for example, "Book a tour to XYZ destination for 10 days" and the customer has to select the number of individuals (Group discounts available) and the start date of the tour.

These are the two main things I look for

0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

Anyone here that has experience on this? Or can suggest me what I could do?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1227 5 80

We have a number of stores using BookThatApp for managing travel bookings. Here is an example: https://www.welcometocountry.com/products/on-country-two-day-experience-ex-darwin

Feel free to contact us at support@zetya.com for more info on how to set it up.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

That's an interesting question actually. Could I make a website with similar features like this for property sale? I want to create a property-selling website but I'm not sure if Shopify is OK for this purpose.

0 Likes