Breakdown of how to build a profitable Shopify store

Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 2

Thanks for your response. Definitely! It is a long journey, I will look into SEO more.

0 Likes
Tourist
20 0 2

Thanks for your reply Maggie, will definitely give the article a read. Regards!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1056 0 109

My pleasure Sunil Gosai yes it is an ongoing process, and we all read about SEO on a daily basis, as it's an ever changing subject. All the above tips are correct, it took me about two years to get my first company to the top of Google SERPs [it's still there, although I have sold the website in 2012], so once you prepare the ground, you will reap the rewards passively for the years to come. Best of luck!

Learn How to Set up a Shopify Store. Join our Shopify Training Course today: http://bit.ly/ShopifytrainingSEO
0 Likes
Excursionist
38 0 6

Thank you very much for your response Peter, I will definitely look into those SEO writers! Do you believe PPC advertising can help boost the growth of an e-commerce site by the way?

Dear Suni,

PPC can work if you have a unique product(s) and not much competition. Don't start with a general PPC program before you are not sure that your website is successful. Perhaps you can try just your company name for more word recognition, but having generic products will definitely get you into problems. It is not a shortcut. Wouldn't it be nice if we could forget SEO and just advertise?!? My best friend works at a company that is only into PPC and the 20 employees live very well. They only have one real competitor; they sell products that should keep dogs from barking...

Okay, now I ended on a positive note... Kind regards, Peter.

0 Likes