Broadcast - Detail Product Image Sizing

Suri012
Tourist
10 0 2

Hi,

I'm trying to make my detail product image size smaller in the broadcast theme.

How can I do this?

Replies 11 (11)

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hello,
you are facing this issue, it would be my pleasure to help you.
Welcome to the Shopify community!
Please Share your store live url & screenshot where you want to do modification, so that I will solve your issue here!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Suri012
Tourist
10 0 2

Hello,

Thank you so much!

Suri012_0-1627652348388.png

So this is the detailed product page and the product image is too big and fills up the whole page.

I want to make the image smaller.

How can I do this?

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Store url please!

Get pass your Store Core Web Vital Free Speed Optimization Audit, Chat on WhatsApp | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Custom Pricing Wholesale App : Free | Hire us | Guaranteed Site Speed Optimization | Website Free Audit | Shopify Theme Customization | Build Shopify Private App | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
Suri012
Tourist
10 0 2

Oops, sorry!

https://igloo-spa.myshopify.com/

Here it is!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Your site is password protected.

Suri012
Tourist
10 0 2

It should be opened now!

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Hi,

I have checked your image , it has big size!

Use canva tool and resize your image. By code its quality will be destroyed.

https://www.canva.com/ 

size should be as per your requirement

Suri012
Tourist
10 0 2

So my original image was 784x784 and I resized it to 500x500 but the image still is still zoomed in and the only change was the quality of the image.

The image looked more blurry but the size of the image stayed the same on the webpage.

oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
15843 2371 3073

Password Please 

sarakahedi
Visitor
2 0 0

I getting helped from this website قیمت آهن  and now Ive solved my problems in shopify

sarakahedi
Visitor
2 0 0