Brooklyn Theme help

Solved
MyHeadphonez
Tourist
11 0 0

Hello,

I am using brooklyn theme for my store. But i have a problem with footer. I didn't have an option to change the color of footer.I have added code to theme after edit code. I got this code from another post in this community. I change the color. Now i need to get a space between theme border and links. It is much closer. I will attache a screenshot. I am waiting for any help from you.

Thank you

145.png

0 Likes

Hello MyHeadphonez,
Please share your site url.
So that i can check and let you know the exact solution here.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
MyHeadphonez
Tourist
11 0 0

Sure, This is my store URL

https://niceheaven.com/

0 Likes

This is an accepted solution.

Hello MyHeadphonez,
Add this css at the bottom of
Online Store->Theme->Edit code->Assets->timber.scss.liquid

div#shopify-section-footer .wrapper {
    padding-top: 20px;
}
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
MyHeadphonez
Tourist
11 0 0

It works. Thank you...

0 Likes
Acash
Excursionist
38 0 14

Hi, I also need help adding colour code 50297A to my footer menu, please. Will you be able to help me with this?? 

Website link: www.live-better-store.com

0 Likes