Building a Shopify App for my bachelor thesis. Can I have a few minutes of your time for an interview?

Highlighted
4 0 0

Hi guys,

My name is Dat and I am a bachelor student from the Netherlands and I am currently working on the design and development of a Shopify plugin for conversion rate optimization. For my design, I need feedback from actual shop owners. 

I would be very grateful if someone here would be willing to do a 10-15 minute interview with me. (We can do Skype, phone, facebook messenger - whatever is the most convenient for you)

Pretty please? It really help me with my thesis :-). And if the app works out, I would be willing to give it to you for free!

Thanks,

-Dat

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

It's very cool that you took your thesis so seriously.
I also had a situation in my life when I needed to write my thesis, but I decided that it was too difficult for me and therefore decided to turn to the service https://papersowl.com/write-my-thesis for help. And I wasn't wrong. These guys did everything at the highest level. The quality was incredible. And most importantly, all the work is unique and without plagiarism. I was very happy.

0 Likes