Bulk Order Product Page

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello!

We are trying to create a product page for bulk ordering.  I included a picture below.  The product page on Shopify would allow customers to see real-time inventory from our warehouse, and enter quantities all at once.  Looking for app suggestions.

Thank you,

Shopify-Bulk-Order.jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 24 240

Hey!

Aria here, one of the Social Care gurus at Shopify.

We have quite a lot of wholesale apps in our app store but I think the one that may be closest to the functionality you're looking for is One Page Bulk Order. The interface is different to the one in your screenshot (which may have been custom coded) but it allows you to order all products on one page, shows real-time inventory from your warehouse and you can enter the quantity for each product before submitting the whole order.

If it's not exactly what you're looking for, you could consider hiring a Shopify Expert to create something custom for you.

How are you getting on otherwise with your store setup? What sort of products will you be selling? What other features are you looking for?

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Aria,

Thank you for the information.  The application you recommended doesn't work on their own example store so I will skip that option.  I will reach out to a Shopify Expert for help.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
734 24 240

Ah, that's disappointing. I hope you manage to find an expert who can create something custom that will work for you. 

Aria
Social Care Guru
Shopify

Aria | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 7

Looking for this same thing. Any recommended apps?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Brandon_Fox 

You can achieve this by using the MultiVariants ‑ Bulk Order app. You can display variants into a tabular/grid layout with the swatch for one option.

Here is an example product you can take a look at Variants Grid/Matrix layout with a swatch (3 Options)

MultiVariants Bulk order grid viewMultiVariants Bulk order grid view

0 Likes