Bulk editing prices

Axel-Coproom
1 0 0
Hi,
we would like to find a way to copy and past directly prices with the bulk editor. Our product's variants don't have the same prices and we are updating prices everything month on every variant's product on a google sheet. And we would like to just copy and past the different prices of the variant from the sheet to the bulk editor. We tried to find a solution with those app :

0 Likes
danielpretorius
Shopify Partner
97 0 10

Hi @Axel-Coproom ,

Another neat way to do this is to integrate your Shopify store with Airtable - you can set prices in bulk to a specific number, or use a formula to set based on a percent increase/decrease or any other logic you want (e.g., if fewer than 10 items in stock, increase price by 20%). Check out our overview of how to bulk change Shopify product prices with Airtable 

0 Likes
natashadisante
Shopify Partner
39 0 1

Hi @Axel-Coproom 

Take a look at Mixtable. It works exactly like Google Sheets, but all the formulas are from Excel. Once you sync your products/variants to a worksheet in Mixtable you can easily paste new prices into the relevant cells, just like you would with Excel/Google Sheets. Then you can sync these  bulk price changes to Shopify with a single click.

0 Likes

Hi @Axel-Coproom ,

I hope you were able to find the solution.

If not, Happy Hours can help you out.

With this app, you can

1. Run scheduled sales campaign at a designated time with the product price change.

2. Easily pick products by name or collection.

3. Select 100s of products or search for any product.

4. Bulk edit product prices easily

5. Set discounts by percentage or dollar value

6. Set different discounts for different collections

7. Get analysis report on how well your campaign performed.

Hope this helps. 

Feel free to ask your Qs if any. 

Thanks,

Tanvi

Tanvi B

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
0 Likes