Bulk product edit not working. Redirecting to https://skyspend.myshopify.com/admin/bulk

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello,

Starting this morning bulk product edit not working. It's redirecting to https://skyspend.myshopify.com/admin/bulk

Also showing the error message. But single product edit working fine. Please help.

------

The page you’re looking for couldn’t be found

Check the web address and try again, or try navigating to the page from Shopify Home.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
16 0 22

having the same issue, did you rectify this?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
94 0 4

Hi @AwsomU 

Maybe it's time to try Airtable to bulk update your Shopify data  :)

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
400 25 115

Hi, @AwsomU and @AllStitch

Rae from Shopify here. Thank you both for reaching out about this. 

To confirm, are you accessing the bulk editor in your Shopify admin by following these steps and clicking 'Products', selecting the products you'd like to edit, and then clicking 'Edit products' ?

If so, this may be an issue with the length of the URL parameters that the bulk editor creates. Browsers like Internet Explorer have a limitation on the length of URL parameters, so accessing the bulk editor on this browser can lead to errors like the one you're receiving. With this in mind, we do recommend using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox when using the bulk editor, as these browsers don't have the same URL limitation. We've shared more details on this in this help document

However, if you're already using Chrome, Safari, or Firefox and still receiving this error, this may be a caching issue that can be resolved by clearing your browser cache. Using an Incognito window in Chrome can also be helpful. 

If this doesn't resolve things, please reply back to me here with more information on the browser you're using, and which other browsers you've tested this on. Once I have these details, I'll be glad to offer more assistance. 

Speak soon! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I was having the same issue, using chrome. I logged into my shop in an icognito chrome window and the bulk editor worked. 

1 Like