Bullets not appearing on Refund Policy & Shipping Policy Page

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 2

Hi, the bullets I added to my Refunds & Shipping Policy pages do not reflect when I preview the pages on the store. Please help, this is super frustrating!!! Also the text is not indented.

https://helenandgabi.myshopify.com/policies/shipping-policy

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7598 1047 2632

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for message

1. Go to Online Store->Theme->Edit code
2. Asset->/theme.scss.liquid->paste below code at the bottom of the file.

.shopify-policy__body li {
list-style: inside;
}

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
75 2 24

Hi, @BonBug!

I see that you are new to Shopify Community, and I wanted to wish you a warm welcome! My name is Olivia and I work here at Shopify. 

I came across your question and I saw that one of our partners, @KetanKumar, provided some great context to editing your theme CSS to force the styling of changes you are making through the rich text editor (RTE). I wanted to chime in and see if that suggestion worked for you; and perhaps provide a couple other 'hacks', if you will, to "force-stick" styling on specific pages, blogs, and more.

When you log in to Shopify Admin > Online Store > Pages > edit page, you are presented with the rich text editor to enter text and some great tools to format text. In some instances, these tools do not appear on preview, particularly if a browser overrides them. This is when when we can open up the HTML section of the particular page we are editing to prevent that like so:

31-33-tmc4v-w5gwa

If you are familiar with making HTML changes, then you can add little snippets to force commands. For example:

• To force a left indent of 30 pixels try a command like:

31-55-q675y-kb7i6

• To force a bulleted list try something like: 

31-55-tf7lj-7t8wk

Something like that should definitely work! Please give that a try and let me know if the problem persists and we can take a deeper look together.

Let me know if you have other questions,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 2

Thank you, this code absolutely worked! 

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
7598 1047 2632

This is an accepted solution.

@BonBug 

Thanks for update and your compliment

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Expert | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like