Can I bundle products for different sizes in Shopify?

Tiki_Frederikse
Visitor
3 0 0

I sell interlocking mats. Standard mat size is 6 pieces. How do I bundle together the same product so I can sell: 

REGULAR size: 6 pieces (1 Mat)

LARGE size : 12 pieces (2 mats)

XLARGE size 18 pieces (3 mats)

I need the numbers to be pulled from the same inventory. So that when a person feks. buys a LARGE mat, it pulls 2 mats from our stock. If they buy a XLARGE mat it pulle 3 mats from our stock ect. 

Replies 3 (3)

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi

You would need to bundle each variant up with the component quantity. Our bundle app lets you do this and recalculates available stock based on the components available. When an order come through for one of these items we also split the order up into the correct order lines and quantities so you can fulfil as per normal.

If you would like to test out how our app functions send me an email to tom@channelup.io and I can get my team to guide you to set it up.

Regards

Tom

FastBundleApp
Excursionist
45 1 4

Hi Tiki

Our solution to this problem is to create two bundles:

1st. A bundle with two mats with the title: "Size: Large"

2nd. A bundle with three mats and the title: "Extra Large"

It's better to create two different bundles so that the customer can compare them with each other and decide faster. If you create the bundle in your own way, it may confuse the customer when choosing the variants.

Test our app (Fast Bundle) if you like. It's Free.

CherryM
Shopify Partner
32 0 10

Hello @Tiki_Frederikse, Simple Bundles makes this easy to accomplish. You can combine products that are similar but differ in terms of size, color, quantity, etc. to create a product bundle. You can start by creating product variants in Shopify for your scenario, such as 6-pack, 12-pack, and 18-pack. These are the product options that will display on the storefront; your customer can choose from them.

Most importantly, your inventory concern is addressed since the app adjusts the inventory of the parent bundle based on the item's inventory.

If you need assistance starting your bundle with the team, you can always reach out at hello@simplebundles.io and we will gladly help you. Check out our  Simple Bundles Help Centre for more information. Thanks!😊

Merchant Support Advisor at Simple Bundles & Freshly Inventory I Freshly Commerce