Bundles

3 0 0

Hi everyone. 

I am pretty sure this question seems repeated but i couldnt find one topic that matches my needs. 

I sell Furniture so we want to create a bundle, for example:

1 three seater
2 arm chairs
1 coffee table

and for this to be deducted from the inventory as separate pieces (single pieces listing already done and each have its own sku)

But also for the customer to be able to choose cushion color (also a different sku)

So it will be a parent sku (for the bundle) and several sku's depending on the ammount of pieces in the bundle (up to 20)... but each has to be deducted from inventory for control. 

Right now i have a mess where one sku has a lot of variants (furniture piece + cushion color) and inventory control has been a headache.

Please help me, hope i am been clear.

Thanks!!

P.S. I would rather not use an app if possible. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
81 0 6

Since no one has responded yet, let me just tell you, you are going to need an app to do this.

I know that's not what you want to hear, but it just isn't possible to do in Shopify without an app. Hopefully someday that will change, but for now this is what we have to do.

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0
Yeah that's what I thought... I am paying a lot in apps right now!

Thanks!!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Please contact us if you are interested in adding assembly to your bundles.

www.expertmarketplace.net (a shopify store).

@Shop4patiophoto wrote:

Hi everyone. 

I am pretty sure this question seems repeated but i couldnt find one topic that matches my needs. 

I sell Furniture so we want to create a bundle, for example:

1 three seater
2 arm chairs
1 coffee table

and for this to be deducted from the inventory as separate pieces (single pieces listing already done and each have its own sku)

But also for the customer to be able to choose cushion color (also a different sku)

So it will be a parent sku (for the bundle) and several sku's depending on the ammount of pieces in the bundle (up to 20)... but each has to be deducted from inventory for control. 

Right now i have a mess where one sku has a lot of variants (furniture piece + cushion color) and inventory control has been a headache.

Please help me, hope i am been clear.

Thanks!!

P.S. I would rather not use an app if possible. 

0 Likes