Bundles

Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Screenshot_20200807_171620.jpg

Screenshot_20200807_171404_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200807_171648.jpg

I need to add bundles to my store, it needs to be 4, 8 and 16 options and all options needs to have all products in like the photos

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

I'm interested in seeing if this can be done in Shopify. You can can do it in Big Commerce with a bit of fiddling. Shopify Multi-Product order forms nearly do it, but I can't find a way to limit a customers selection to, 3 out 6 or 7 out of 10 products 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

It can, the screenshot I have got are from a website thats on shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

This is exactly how it looks in Big Commerce, (I have a Big commerce Store) I would love to be able to replicate it in Shopify. Have you thought of asking the site you found how they have done it?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Yeah but they haven't replied

1 Like
Highlighted
Navigator
252 10 32

Maybe you should consider using a Shopify product bundle app

Avada is an e-commerce solution provider based in the heart of Vietnam where the best developers unite. Founded in 2017 by Mageplaza, Avada is responsible to complete the mission to help 1 million online businesses grow revenues.
0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

I am looking for a bundle but I don't know which one it is

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
15 0 2

Did you ever find out what this bundle was mate?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

No I haven't found anything like this in Shopify, which is a shame as it would be useful for me.
As Shopify only allows three product options I don't see how it could be done, I'm leaning more towards this being a Big Commerce site

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 1

Having said I couldn't find the app, I found this

https://apps.shopify.com/advanced-product-options?surface_detail=sku&surface_inter_position=1&surfac...

which might very well de the way forward...at a price...

1 Like