Business Intelligence/Inventory Management/Sales Reports and Analytics

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi,

I am trying to find an affordable piece of software that can store order history and inventory whilst enabling the processing of multiple reports based on sales. This would need to include costs and profits of geographical locations such as inividual states, and of course the more profitable categories and products I sell. I am currently using Inflow Inventory and their 30 day free trial, however its reports seem limited and I can't find out which are my most profitable locations in the US.

Can anyone recommend a piece of software which can provide these functions, whilst also not costing hundreds of $'s a month?

Cheers and thanks in advance

Matthew

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
31 0 2

Hey, Matthew!

There's a great app in the Shopify App Store called DeepMine - you get a 60 day free trial and after that it's up to $30/m. It's an app that runs detailed reports, and lets you put in product cost versus your total profit, and based on locations as well. So if you haven't already, give that one a go!

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Trailblazer
627 0 63

Hi Matthew,

I believe BetterReports could help you here.

It has several built-in reports in several different categories, including sales, inventory and traffic.

It also includes a powerful report designer to build custom reports.

I own this app, and I'd be happy to build any custom reports that you may need.

0 Likes
Tourist
77 0 2

Hi,

How about why no free tiral , just a lifetime free software

Check in with Yaali Inventory Management Software, you can access all features without limits. Except some exceptions which could be used only when you sell in multiple marketplaces. Even if you wish to sell in multiple marketplaces, we will help you setup.Check www.yaali.io for free inventory management software.

Thank you

Best Regards,

Yaali Inventory Management Software

Thanks and Best Regards, Abdul
0 Likes
4 0 0

Hi Matthew, 

Full disclosure: I'm one of the co-founders at SORU. I'm posting this here in case someone finds it useful. 

You can do many advanced data analytics tasks with Soru.ai. 

At Soru we provide an AI data analyst in the cloud. Everyone in your company can request automated reports, ask any data analytics questions and get insights about data.

We have a natural language interface. Therefore, everyone in your company can use our product by just writing what they want in plain English as if they are talking to their direct reports. Integration takes only a few clicks.  

You can reach us at https://soru.ai/  AND If you mention that you read this post, we can give you a free trial for six weeks. 

Hope this helps.

0 Likes
Tourist
78 0 1

Hi Matthew,

If you need to automate your reporting, then you can try Data Export. 

Data Export can be used to create any type of custom reports. Thousands of Merchants use Data Export for their accounting, billing, sales, orders, inventory, refund, shipping and transaction reports.

You can also export the reports in Excel, summarize them using Pivot table, Google Sheets, and FTP.

We also create automated dashboards with Google Sheets that will be useful for strategic decisions by the store Owner.

All the above features are available at a reasonable price.

You can contact me at john@dayspringlabs.com if you have any reporting need in the future.

Thanks!

Data Export is rated by Shopify Sellers as the best and cost-effective reporting application on Shopify.
0 Likes
Tourist
44 0 3

If you ever needed an additional Sales vs Weather Report to check how weather-dependent are your sales we made an app for that ;)

You can find it here - Sales vs Weather Report

Want to know how many Zombies visit your store or how Weather-dependent are your sales? We got apps for that - http://appsforecommerce.com/
0 Likes