Business Licenses and permits

New Member
14 0 0

Hello there, I'm planning on starting a small e-commerce website that would be dedicated to selling HBCU paraphernalia to college students. I'm going to be using artwork that is permitted for commercial use and everything. I understand that I need permits and licenses to operate such as: 

1) Sales Tax permit 

2) EIN 

3) Seller's permit

SO I just have two questions. Do I need to get a DBA? Do I need to get a basic business license?