Business name?

1 0 0

Looking to start a clothing business and want to solidify a name. Because it is clothing and not a specific niche, like golfing, camping etc. I feel like there is more freedom for name selection. I like the name "Empire". But is that too unoriginal?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
97 1 10

Hey Joshua, 

I'm Zuzanna, from the team here at Shopify :)

Business names can be tricky for sure! Something good to keep in mind is you'll want to pick a business name that works for you and that also has a custom domain still available. Custom domains are a great way to brand your store, so do make sure to check what is still free before taking the plunge. 

Something Shopify has to help you brainstorm is a Business name generator! Feel free to give it a try here and see if it gets you creative juices flowing. 

I hope this helps! If you have any more questions or concerns feel free to reach out to us here :) 

Have a great one,
Zuzanna

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
94 0 9

You can also use LeanDomainSearch or ExpiredDomains.net and play with their filters a little to find good brandable domains. Good luck

Need personal 1-on-1 Shopify coaching with an expert? 21Brands.com. Also lots of useful free stuff. Email me for personal advice at info@21brands.com
0 Likes