Business name

Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi,

I am new to Shopify and just getting started. Before I go  further, I have a question.  occasionally adult sweaters. I have a page on Face book for several years and I used GO Daddy for 1 year and except for friends asking me to knit for them, I have not had a single sale from either source. Now that I am starting afresh, I am wondering if I should start with a new name, a new logo and brand. Any thoughts? suggestions? ideas? please.

This is my business card with the name. and the logo. 

Jenny24.Busines card with FB amd insta images.jpg20429620_758889964277501_7330281797811396056_n(7).jpg

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
573 40 86

Hello @Jenny24

This is Ren from the Shopify support team, here to help you out. 

First of all, welcome to Shopify! I think re-branding is an excellent idea. A fresh look can help you feel inspired and modernizing your brand is going to keep people interested in what you have to offer. There are plenty of amazing tools out there to enable you to re-build a brand. You'll want to determine a name and a color scheme to get started. Try googling business name generators or asking in local Facebook and small business groups for inspiration. After that, check out color palette generators such as Coolors.co to help you find a color scheme that works for you. 

Colors actually play a super important role in building a relatable brand. Here's a great article on the topic. 

C
onsider utilizing a logo designing website to help you achieve the branding you are looking for and to generate relevant files for printing business cards and using on social media. A couple of options are Logomaker.com and Tailor Brands

Finally, if you're needing something that you can't quite find utilizing the tools above, considering hiring a designer to help you out. You can browse for all sorts of designers and their offerings on sites like Etsy and Fiverr  as well as place a job posting in the Expert Marketplace for a Shopify specific expert to help make your new brand dreams come true. 

I'd love to see what you come up with!

How are you finding the platform so far? Are there any pain points you're running into or areas you're hoping to learn more about? Be sure to bookmark our Compass learning resources for free workshops and courses as well as this handy Launch Checklist to help you along the way. 

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes