Buy Button Collections Layout

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to shopify new button, I m just wondering how can I set more column for my collection layout instead of only 2 right now? 

Thanks,
Alex

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
50 0 4

Hello, Alex!

Xue here from the Guru team to welcome you to Shopify and address your question!

When you're creating your Buy Button for a Collection you can adjust the number of columns with the Size picker. Here's an example from my test store: 

Size: Small will yield more columns

Size: Large will yield fewer columns

You can check out our Step by Step Guide here for additional details!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please contact our Support Team at any time!

All the best, 

Xue | Shopify Guru 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thanks for the reply! I see what you mean now! 

However, the small sizes is still look so big to me, it is about 460px per product image, how about if I want it to be smaller?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

What if I just want the Buy Button to show up on the far right side of my page instead of inline with my blog text?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 1

I select the Small image size and though the preview while creating the button shows 4 columns, once you paste the script into the website it only shows two columns. It clearly a bug, since there are quite a few posts over many years. 

Will this ever be fixed?

Thank you

**bleep**

Highlighted
1 0 0

+1 I am getting the same issue, it is showing as 2 items per row on the website but when I add it to my site it only shows 2 items per row

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm pretty sure it has to do with the width of the template on your web page. When I switch between my WordPress page templates the number of columns changes. One template shows 3 columns, one template shows 4, using the exact same Buy Button html.

0 Likes