Buy Now Pay Later

Idreagnea
1 0 0

I Am not able to activate the buy now pay later and i'm not sure why, i click activate and it says unauthorized access. I have tried  do it from my desk top and it says the same thing, If possbile can i get an answer as to why .

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
261 59 54

Hi @Idreagnea 

Welcome to the Shopify Community Forums! Thank you for bringing your question here for support. I understand that you are seeing an issue with when you try to activate the buy now pay later option in your store. 

To clarify, I believe you are referring to the new Shop Pay Installments option we recently rolled out for our merchants. If you are using Shopify Payments, eligible stores will have the option to enable this feature. 

The first thing I would do is do a full browser cache and cookie clear for all time, close your browser, and then sign back into the store as the ACCOUNT OWNER and attempt once more. if you have multiple accounts on the store, you can check which account is the owner under Settings > Accounts. 

If that still doesn't work, to help narrow down the issue, you will want to try in another browser (Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Edge) and if possible on another device or internet connection (mobile phone works too!). If for any reason you are still not able to get this issue fixed you will want to reach out to our live support for additional help.

Please let me know if you have any other questions about your pay installments option.

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes