Buy button on a pop up in word press

2 0 0

My button is not showing up on a product pop-up in wordpress.org.

I've reentered the code several times but nothing.

Can anyone suggest a remedy?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
560 36 80

Hey, Casey.

This is Dallas from the Social Care Team here at Shopify. 

For this specific situation, you will want to reach out to the Wordpress Support Team. Although it is a button that was created on Shopify, it is going into a web-service where we don't have access to the backend. The Wordpress backend is also different than the Shopify backend so it won't look the same as if you were to embed it into a Shopify store. 

As long as you are sure that you have made the button correctly and copied the exact code in its entirety then you will want to contact the Wordpress team as they will be able to help you with more targeted steps to get it up and running. 

This link here also gives some instructions on how to work with both Wordpress and the buy button so I suggest reading over this one as well for extra context. 

If you have any more questions please let me know. We also have live support available 24/7 to answer any of your questions. 

I hope this helps! 
Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
2 0 0

Thanks for the reply.

The button is showing up on the mobile site, but not on the desk top version.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
560 36 80

I see! However, since the sites are still both hosted by Wordpress they will be best supported by Wordpress for that particualar issue. 

Cheers,

Dallas

Dallas | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes