Buy more save more?

Highlighted
1 0 0

This seems like a pretty standard retail offering, yet I cannot find an app native way to do this in Shopify. The structure would be as follows:

10% off of $150 or more

15% off of $250 or more

20% off of $500 or more

25% off of $1000 or more

I'd like to set this up with a SINGLE code, like SAVEMORE. Does anyone know how to get this setup?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
69 1 7

Hi Roxanne,

David here, Shopify Guru. 

From the default Shopify Discount options, it wouldn't be possible to have a singular code which offers larger percentage discounts based on the price of the customers cart/order. 

Though I had a look into some applications that should be able to help you with this! 
Automatic Discounts is an application that helps bring discounts on your store a little further! It has the option of Tiered Pricing/discounts which they explain here.

https://apps.shopify.com/automatic-discount-rules

It has a 7 day free trial so it's definitely worth taking a look at :) 

Have a nice week!

David 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Wouldn't it be possible for the Shopify developers to implement this easily with automatic discounts?

I don't understand why only 1 automatic discount can be active at a time since each automatic discount comes with a simple condition of minimum quantity if you want to set up tiered pricing.

I thought I can set up this tiered pricing for Black Friday with the basic functionality of Shopify, but every time I need to search for another third-party app that decreases page load and is expensive for one-time use.

0 Likes