Buying a plan

olga_sharikova
2 0 0

Hello! My plan expired and my store was frozen. Now I paid $ 29 to restore it, but I get an error, although they write that there are no unpaid invoices. Please help me!

0 Likes
AlexHodzitsky
Shopify Partner
61 15 16

Hi Olga! Hope you are doing well!

If you had a Free plan and during this time you did not choose a Paid plan, then this answer may help you:
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/What-happens-when-my-Shopify-trial-ends/m-p/77847...

Alex

I didn't choose the Shopify, the Shopify chose me.
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3646 304 702

Hi @olga_sharikova,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Just to confirm, your store was frozen and you then selected a plan (the basic plan for $29), and now you see an error and can't access your store? If so, that does seem very strange for sure. Without taking a closer look into things, it's difficult to figure out why this might be happening. In the meantime, there is a topic we have in the community which goes through some of the possible reasons or FAQ's regarding not being able to access your store. You can read it here. Can you share any screenshots (please block off any sensitive or private information if there is any) as this would be a huge help to finding out what's going on for you? 

Do you think it could be any of the reasons being discussed in the topic FAQ: Why is my Store Unavailable?

We can't discuss account specific details in the Community right now, but if you would like to talk to someone in real time about this, you can reach out to our support team directly if you'd like. You can visit our support team here and log in to your account to talk to someone in real time if you want to explore this further via this route. 

Thanks, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
olga_sharikova
2 0 0

E8s4Gp4YzNw.jpg0D-HrVk59Wo.jpg

0 Likes
AlexHodzitsky
Shopify Partner
61 15 16

Hey Olga! Contact the Shopify Support, only they can help you.

Alex

I didn't choose the Shopify, the Shopify chose me.
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3646 304 702

Hi @olga_sharikova,

Yes, your best next step would be to contact support in this instance for the reasons I mentioned above (not being able to see account specific aspects of a store in the Community). Thanks for sharing the screenshots to confirm this. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes