CAN'T ACCESS STORE ADMIN PAGE

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hello -- my store name is www.shopeverclever.com. Everytime I log in on wherever and whatever section in my store admin page, it shows a "we'll be back soon" sign and says that my shop is currently unavailable. Can you please explain what's happening with my online store? 

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

I'm having the same issue and have been for about the last week. We could use a fix here, Shopify

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 36 58

Hey, @shopeverclever!

Ash here from the Shopify team. Welcome to the Shopify Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're facing with logging into your account. I can definitely appreciate the frustration this would cause. I followed the link you shared to your live site, and that appears to be accessible and functioning as expected which is good news. Are you currently still experiencing the issue with logging into your admin? If so, I'd love to get some more information from you so that we can troubleshoot the issue effectively. Could you please reply to this post and address the below points for more context on this issue?: 

• When did this issue first occur? 
  • What internet browser are you using?
  • Is your browser up to date? If not please update it and try again.
  • Have you tried in multiple browsers or in private/incognito mode? If not, let's try a few browsers as well as their private/incognito modes.
  • Have you tried clearing your cache and cookies, and then trying to log in again? If not, please try this.
  • Try logging in from this link: https://shopeverclever.com/admin

If the issue is still persisting, please provide me with the above information as well as a screenshot of the page you reach when you try to log in. I look forward to getting some more information from you, and getting this issue resolved shortly! 

Ash | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 36 58

Hey, @chile9.

Ash here from the Shopify team.

Thank you for getting in on this thread. Please refer to my post above in reply to @shopeverclever, and feel free to reply to this post with your results as well. For the last point in my initial reply, rather than clicking the link I provided, try adding "/admin" to the end of your own shops URL for a direct log in link. 

I look forward to hearing back and helping get this issue all sorted out. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 2

Thank you, Ash. It took a couple of tries but clearing cache finally worked, which is strange since I tried that last week in multiple browsers. Whatever the reason, I'm just glad it works again. Thank you for your help.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
440 36 58

Hey, @chile9!

I'm so glad to hear you've been successfully able to access your store again! Did you run through the other troubleshooting steps in my above reply as well? It's hard to say exactly what was going on now that the issue seems to be resolved, but if you ever run into a similar issue, please don't hesitate to reach out. We'll be happy to take a look and offer our assistance! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I had the same issue from 2 hours ago and I tried all of that without any results sir 

1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

My Admin Page is down. HELP!

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

same issue??

0 Likes
3 0 0

It seems so, my website is running and the mobile app works but I need to access my admin page from my laptop and it says "504 Gateway Time-out". 

0 Likes