CANNOT RECEIVE PAYOUT

Highlighted
2 0 1

I was scheduled to receive a payout a few days ago and it was rejected. Shopify prompted my to "correct" my bank info but it has never changed since I've been using shopify. When I go to make this so called correction, it keep telling me that my bank info as to match the old bank info that shopify has on file. I have attempted to see what information they have on file but NOBODY can tell me anything about my own account. It is very frustrating as I am expecting to receive a lot of sales but I can't even get my money! To my knowledge all of my information is correct but how can i supposedly correct something if i DON;T know the mistake. I have yet to have anyone contact me about fixing this issue. I am 2 seconds from cancelling my store and going to WIX because this is utterly ridiculous. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

@Bougie_Beauty wrote:

I was scheduled to receive a payout a few days ago and it was rejected. Shopify prompted my to "correct" my bank info but it has never changed since I've been using shopify. When I go to make this so called correction, it keep telling me that my bank info as to match the old bank info that shopify has on file. I have attempted to see what information they have on file but NOBODY can tell me anything about my own account. It is very frustrating as I am expecting to receive a lot of sales but I can't even get my money! To my knowledge all of my information is correct but how can i supposedly correct something if i DON;T know the mistake. I have yet to have anyone contact me about fixing this issue. I am 2 seconds from cancelling my store and going to WIX because this is utterly ridiculous. 

YES!!! i’m going through the same thing! I’ve had my money go into my account before but now they won’t and i don’t know what to do because i’m having the exact same issue as you ! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Shopify refuses to remit $5500 of the funds from my store that they owe me. 
I have sent them 27 emails requesting remittance and they only responded to email number 25 and did nothing. 
‘This will now be treated as a criminal activity. 

0 Likes