CLOSE MY STORE

PattyG
1 0 0

This is craziness. I'm trying to close my store as my business is permanently closing.

I am entering the correct password.

The two screenshots are below.

I have waited more than 1/2 hour and do not have numerous login attempts. If this is not resolved before my next billing date in 2 days, I will file a chargeback complaint with my CC company.

Shopify2.pngShopify.png

0 Likes
Eunice
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
237 39 35

Hi, @PattyG 

My name is Eunice from the Shopify Social team.

Thanks for posting today and providing the screenshots. Closing your store should be an easy task so I understand how frustrating this would be for you, but please be assured I'm here to help. Below is a troubleshooting step we can try to fix the password issue you are facing, as well as a guide on how to contact Shopify Support.

I'd first of all like you to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, our browsers can hold on to old information, causing issues like this to arise. If you're not sure how to clear your cache and cookies please check out this site here for instructions. Alternatively, try closing your store from a different device.

If that doesn't work, the friendly Shopify Support team can help you close your store. You're able to contact them via chat, callback, or email through the Shopify Help CenterThis video clip shows you how to access the chat and email option. If you would prefer to speak with someone over the phone, please log in to your store when prompted to view the callback option. For the fastest support, I recommend selecting the chat option.

I hope this helps, if you have any issues contacting Shopify Support please let me know here.

Good luck and all the best for your future endeavors.

Eunice | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes