CMS

Highlighted
6 0 0
I love how simple and easy it is to use shopify. Is there a version where I can use it as a simple cms. I use shopify for my ecommerce clients but I wish there was something similar for just creating a basic website. Most of my clients just needs an about us page,service, picture gallery, blog, and form/contact us. I looked into many open source CMS they are great but require installation and can get very complicated.
0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0
Highlighted
7 0 0

That's great. Following blog will further help you regarding choosing best cms for your project.

Type a message

Is your business comparatively small and you want it grow?

Or

Are you a huge business looking for new options, opportunities and quick growth?

Definitely,

It is not easy peasy decision to choose the right ecommerce platform for your online store.

Possibly, you’re researching options, and perhaps, you came up with big names: Magento, Shopify and Woomerce. These are of course big fish in the ocean of Ecommerce.

Doesn’t it make sense to do side-by-side comparisons of these three major players in the game?

It does make sense.

Because they make up a big percentage of the market share. Along the way, they have adapted to a changing industry.

Follow this blog till the end to see which options distinguish them and which could be the best Ecommerce platform for your business.

Below is an infographic showing comparison to ease up fact-checking. In order to make selection of an Ecommerce CMS easier, we are providing important questions that you must ask to developer before choosing an ecommerce platform right below this infographic.

Read here full blog to get deep insights...

0 Likes