COD Feature On Product Page

Highlighted
2 0 0

COD Feature.jpgHow can I have this feature on product page where customer's can choose online payment and COD and two different pricing for the same? Any help is appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 71

Hi, @akbarsheikh!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

Thanks for sharing this screenshot. Are you located in India? If so, you can take advantage of Shopify's free Advanced Cash on Delivery app to control which customers get access to this particular payment method. This app just requires that your business is based in India and that you are selling in INR. You can learn more about the Advanced Cash on Delivery app here. Another similar app I recommend checking out is Advanced Cash on Delivery by Lunaris. Unlike Shopify's app, this app can be used from anywhere in the world.  

If you decide to use Shopify's Advanced Cash on Delivery app, you can also add a COD availability checker to your theme. This would allow customers to enter their postal code on a product page in order to check whether COD is an available payment option in their region. If you'd like to see what this would look like, feel free to check out this demo store. Based on the screenshot you shared, it looks like this store has added the availability checker to their theme. 

As for the custom price differences for both the "Cash on Delivery" price and the "Debit/Credit/Net Banking" payment methods, this could have been done in a few different ways. Do you mind sharing the link to this particular product page? I'd be happy to take a look and see if this feature was added through either an app or a custom theme. While it looks like this was added with an app, being able to see the entire store and perhaps even inspecting the store's code through Chrome's developer tools will really help. 

I hope this helps guide you in the right direction. I look forward to hearing from you!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Hello Julie,

Thank you so much for your reply. Yes I've checked these apps but they
don't solve the purpose of what I mentioned in the screenshot. Mentioned
below is the link of the exact product page which shows the feature as I
showed in the screenshot.

https://myhomealley.in/collections/frontpage/products/flowing-light-smart-usb-cable-iphone-android

Your help is appreciated. Surely would like to know if there is an app
which has this functionality or how can I get this on my store too.

Regards,

Akbar
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 32 71

No problem, Akbar!

Thanks for the link. Based on what I can see by looking at the product pages, it looks like the COD Availability Checker section was definitely added using an app; if you head to the app pages for both apps and take a look at screenshot section, you can see that this particular section looks exactly the same.

However, while these apps will allow you to add the availability checker to your product page, displaying the different product prices is a separate feature, likely added through custom code. If you're looking to add this particular functionality, then I recommend reaching out to a Shopify Expert who can assist in implementing it for you. Shopify Experts are highly skilled in web design and development and will be able to offer further insight as to how this functionality was added. 

I'm also curious to see if the rest of the Community has any suggestions as to how this can be done!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes