CODING MODIFICATION IN BROOKLYN- PADDING ADJUSTMENTS

Highlighted
2 0 0

I need help in adjusting the top and bottom margins to minimize the whitespace of the logo bar section on my website. also, I need to show the logos in a mobile version in one line same as the the one showing on my desktop. Is there a way to make the logo larger on the desktop view, then smaller on the mobile view to make them on one line?.

michaels-mandel-bread.myshopy.com - URL

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
610 59 76

Hey, @michaels-mandel.

Elias here with Shopify Support. Thank you for reaching out!

I understand you're looking to reduce the whitespace near the top of your website, around the headers and the 3 logos at the top. Also, to enlarge the logos for the desktop view and align or reduce the size of the logos for the mobile view. If you're using a Shopify-supported theme and subscribed to a plan, this may be something that our Theme Support team can help you with. These customizations fall within our design policy and can be accomplished with the 60-minutes of complimentary design support included with our plans.

With that said, I've sent an authentication email to the registered email we have on file for your store. Please check your inbox/spam folders and reply to confirm the customization request. After that, I can send this over to our Theme Support. 

Thanks!

For any new community members joining this thread and looking to get help with theme customizations, feel free to contact Shopify Support directly for immediate assistance - We've got a guide for accessing more contact options here

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes