CONTACTING SHOPIFY - How do you contact Customer Service - this site is so frustrating

Highlighted
2 0 1

Contacting Shopify is almost impossible.  This site is so frustrating.  I have been receiving Text Messages and Authorisation Codes that are not mine and I want to stop them.  But this site does not make it easy to contact Help Desk or Customer Support.  I even tried getting a telephone number for the Sydney Shopify office/store supposedly at 383 George Street, Sydney - but there is no telephone number listed.  Can someone from Shopify Customer Support please contact me so that I can get this cleared up and stop the messages.  You really should make it easier for people to contact your Help Desk or Customer Support.  The site lists 'Support' but in reality it's non-existent!!!!

1 Like
Highlighted
1 0 0

did you find a way to talk to someone? also trying to talk to shopify..and can't find any help desk number

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

I am having the exact same problem.. absolutely NO way to contact Shopify.

How can they have people paying them monthly fees for their stores and NOT have any way whatsoever for store owners to contact them when issues arise?

This is unacceptable for ANY business.. not to mention a business the size of Shopify.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Trailblazer
271 12 20

Hi @kim56 

You can contact them via livechat, email, phone or Twitter.

Go to the https://help.shopify.com to get livechat support.

If you want to contact them via phone, email or Twitter, this article would help.

Hope it helps!

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

The article you referenced is no longer relevant.  The information is outdated. 

Shopify stopped offering phone support ages ago! 

There also no longer seems to be any email support or chat support.

Shopify used to have excellent suport.. which is the main reason I chose the Shopify platform.

Now the support is NON-existent!  That might be acceptable if Shopify were FREE.. as is Facebook.

However, when you have a business charging people monthly fees for their stores, offering NO support whatsoever is NOT acceptable!

1 Like
Highlighted
Trailblazer
271 12 20

Hi 

I checked the article and it works normally. Why don't you try to contact them via Twitter?

Hope you get help soon.

Was my reply helpful? Click Like or Mark it as an Accepted Solution to let me know!
0 Likes