Calculating shipping rate with Boxify

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am using Boxify to calculate real time UPS, FedEx & USPS rates on my shop.  Problem is that the real time rates do not display!  Anyone else have a problem with this?????  Some of the calculations are over $100 off and really running off my customers.  Any suggestions as to how to fix this or maybe switch to something else.  Our problem with rates is that we ship often very long items, often with special handling.  It is difficult to set a fixed or even graduated rate but I am considering it.  My store is about 18 months in and really starting to show promise.  I need to fix my shipping rate problem.  I will take any suggestion.  Thanks.

0 Likes
3 0 0

Hi @Lisa-in-MT ,
We are able to resolve this problem on our website by using https://apps.shopify.com/primary-parcel

Its works real time and does a lot more.

Hope this helps! 

@Lisa-in-MT wrote:

I am using Boxify to calculate real time UPS, FedEx & USPS rates on my shop.  Problem is that the real time rates do not display!  Anyone else have a problem with this?????  Some of the calculations are over $100 off and really running off my customers.  Any suggestions as to how to fix this or maybe switch to something else.  Our problem with rates is that we ship often very long items, often with special handling.  It is difficult to set a fixed or even graduated rate but I am considering it.  My store is about 18 months in and really starting to show promise.  I need to fix my shipping rate problem.  I will take any suggestion.  Thanks.

Regards,

Saumya

0 Likes