Can Anyone Help Me Reset My Tags In Filter?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
4 2 0

I have added a bunch of items to my store, but I added tags I later realised I didn't need, now if I go to the catalogue page, and hit filter, all the old tags are still there, despite my removing the unwanted ones from my actual products, I literally have 3 tags now, but the ones in the filter are all of the old ones - I tried deleting my cache, didn't work, is there a way to flush the system to get rid of them?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hey, @Lukas-Skywalker!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thanks for reaching out here, and I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Great question! Yes, this can sometimes happen and the front end system will need to be flushed which usually helps this. In order to do so, I will just need to verify your account. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will get that done for you.

Speak soon,
Lulu

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
4 2 0

This is an accepted solution.

It seems to have rectified itself!

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Awh okay, no problem at all. Let me know if you need anything else at all.

Separate to your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about when it comes to eCommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too! 

Kind regards,

Lulu

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

I have same problem! Can you help me solve it?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 86 173

Hi, @ymmuser.

Welcome to the thread! I can absolutely help you out with this and flush your front end cache. In order to do so, I will just need to verify you as the account owner. I will send you an email to the email address attached to this forums account and confirm some security questions about your store. Once you reply to that email, I will take a closer look.

Speak soon,

Lulu

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have the same problem. Can you please help me?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

I am having a similar issue with my store. I am in the process of changing my store and I deleted all of the previous products and added just 3 new products but on the new store I am still seeing the tags I used for the previous store lingering in my collections section. How can I fix that? Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

0 Likes