Can I Pause my Shopify store for One month without any payment...?

Highlighted
6 0 0

Sir,

I would like to pause my shopify store for one month with out payment and after that I need the store active.....if possible please give the details 

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1227 101 155

Hey @Innersam

I believe, you can do it. I mean, this is possible in Shopify. Please contact Shopify support so that they can help you in achieving the same. 

Hope it helps! Please let me know of any further concerns.

Thanks & Regards
Perennial Solution

Problem Solved?✔️Like and Accept the solution that can help others.
Need any help with theme customization or design? Hire us
Email: infoperennialsolution@gmail.com
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing
1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
185 24 27

Hey, @Innersam

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Welcome to the Community!

We currently have a Paused Plan available if you are looking to keep your store active, and still visible to the public. It costs $14/month and enables you to have all your regular access to your account. Your checkout is disabled while paused, and so no orders can be processed during this time.

Does this sound like it may work for you? If so, you can pause your store by going to ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions (or Account)’ and scrolling to the bottom of the page. It looks like this:

22-02-z0sf8-mtya6

Once you are ready to unpause your store and begin selling again, all you have to do is choose a new plan

Let me know what you think.

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes