Can I already accept orders during the 14 day trial when I already chose a plan?

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi my trial is still not ended yet but I already chose a plan but when I try to visit my store as a customer it says "opening soon". Do i need to wait for my trial to end and make the first payment for the plan before I can accept orders?   

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

Hi @mikol12345,

Nick here from Shopify. Good question! 

I am wondering if you still have your store password protected in this instance? If you are still on the trial but have picked a plan, then you should be able to make a sale and accept orders as the checkout is open once you have picked a plan. You can check this in your store admin by taking the following steps or checking the link to the guide here

1. From your Shopify admin, go to Online Store > Preferences.

2. Go to the Password protection area.

3. Uncheck Enable password.

4. Click Save.

It should look like the screenshot below where you would untick the box then to fully open your store. 

20-08-26cp1-48u2j

Let me know! 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you very much Nick,  it works! I was really hoping I can maximize the 14 day Trial       

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3244 245 556

No problem at all. Glad to hear it works! Even after you pick your plan during the trial, you still won't get charged for it until the trial ends so you can maximize it.

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes