Can I close online store before trial end?

Solved
Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi guys,

I open online store at Shopify this month, on 14 days trial now. I don't want to sell product here in future. Can I close it before trial end?If so, how to do it?

Thanks,

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

1. Log in as the store owner.
  2. From your Shopify admin, click Settings, and then click Plan and permissions or Account.
    • Note: If you haven't set up a single login, then you'll see Account instead of Plan and permissions.
  3. In the Store status section, click Sell or close store.
  4. Click Close store.
  5. Enter your password to continue.
  6. At this point, you can contact Shopify to see if there is anything we can do to help. If you're sure that you want to close your store, then select a reason from the drop-down menu and then click Close store.

To learn more: Shopify Help Center - Pausing or closing your store

Custom Shopify Store Design Starting at $100 | support@buyerrequest.com | BuyerRequest.com
1 Like
Highlighted
3 0 0

Thank you so much! Got it

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
10 1 1

Yw. JC!

Custom Shopify Store Design Starting at $100 | support@buyerrequest.com | BuyerRequest.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff (Retired)
Shopify Staff (Retired)
269 1 25

This is an accepted solution.

Hi JC!

Just wanted to let you know that if you wish to come back, all you need to do is log in, pick a plan and you can continue where you left off :)

Cheers!

Stephanie | Shopify Support
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
And what if I want to cancel the subscription for the next month and close the store and remove my credit card information
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

It works, but you have to recognise the image as a function.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0
Hi, I’ve checked as you described, couldn’t find the “pause” or “close” my store option, please advise.
Thank you!
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

How can I close my account after free trial ended?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
409 51 66

Hi, @xuandai

I’m Helen from Shopify Support. Thanks for your question.

If you added a credit card to your account, and chose a subscription plan prior to your 14-day free trial ending, you can now close your store by logging into your Shopify admin and going to ‘Settings > Plans and Permissions (or Account)’. Please scroll to the bottom of the page and choose ‘Sell or close store’. It looks like this:

21-15-k85ma-hfbc3

We also have a Help Doc here with instructions, and a video to show you exactly how to do this.

Alternatively, if you did not add your credit card and choose a plan prior to your trial ending, then your store will automatically cancel itself by becoming ‘frozen’. You do not need to take any further steps to cancel it. 

Is there a particular reason you are wanting to close your store? I’m happy to give you a hand with anything you may be struggling with, so just let me know!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes