Can I create 2 websites under the same Shopify account? (2nd one will not be a store)

Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

My first website is a store, but my second website will not be a store. I want to make a second website to showcase my work. I don't want to have to buy another plan just to showcase work.

I am currently subscribed to the Basic Plan.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
359 42 72

Hey, @jakeirishvideo 

At this point, one account is required per website. So you would npot be able to create two separate websites under one Shopify account. However, you could use one website and still seperate your showcased work and have your shop.

You could use a page builder app to design a homepage landing page that offers a link to the 'Shop' portion of the website and to the 'Portfolio' aspect of your work. For example: 

20-07-ovuny-zvp6q

Feel free to check out a variety of our page building apps in our app store, here. PageFly and GemPages are very popular options! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
12 0 4

The only problem with this is that I need to link a separate Domain name to show my work. Is this possible? Do I need to upgrade to a specific plan?

0 Likes