Can I edit or delete responses in Shopify Community?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 4

I included my domain in a response and now when I search (when my customers search) my domain on Google, a shopify community thread appears as the second result. I would like to delete this or edit this response that way my question doesn't appear on Google to my customers. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this and hopefully someone can assist with this matter. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
439 32 62

Hi, @cmhauer!

Sophia here from Shopify. I've removed your domain name from the post in question. Please note that it may take some time for search results to update, and Google can't guarantee a specific timeframe for when that result might disappear. 

How long ago was the store created? Are you publishing content to the website regularly? If there is frequent activity on the website such as weekly blog posts, for example, that can help to update search results. In the meantime, here are a couple great resources for you in case you're working on search engine optimization now or would like to review to see if anything can be improved:

• SEO overview - this article in the Shopify Help Center offers an intro to search engine optimization and includes a walkthrough video
  • SEO Training for Beginners - a free course available on Shopify Compass

Sophia | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes