Can I generate a report which shows sales by discount code?

1 0 0

I want to use discount codes in my Shopify store extensively. I want to be able to track the sales based on the discount codes applied. Is this possible? Which report would I need to use? I am only a basic user right now, so I can't see which reports would work, but I think "payments by method" would probably work, but I can't see a sample of this report to check. 

many thanks, 

LS

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
500 1 47

Hi LS,

Thanks for posting on the forums!

if you wanted to track the discount code use the best report in Shopify is the Order export report in my experience! Here you can see the exact code and who used it for that exact order- its my favourite report!

I hope that helps!

Anne

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 109

Hi all,

I thought that some of you may be interested to know that our app Better Reports now includes a built-in reports that shows the total sales per discount code.

It shows the total amount and number of orders per code. In addition it can also be broken down by date or any other field if needed.

Clement

0 Likes
Highlighted
30 0 0

Hi @Lifestyle_Solu1 ,

I am John from Report Pundit.

With Report Pundit It is possible to generate a report based on the discount code. We have a pre-created report in the name "Sales by discount" in the Report Pundit dashboard.

You can also apply the filter to see the sales of each discount code and generate the report instantly.

Our customer support experts will create the report for you.

For more questions contact us at support@reportpundit.com

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes