Can I get a refund?

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable
1395 0 0

I actually logged into my shopify account to look for some posters and blog posts I made. I actually couldn't recall whether I made it on Shopify and it was really important to acquire it so I logged in and accidentally chose a plan in order to go further into my account as it was not letting me. I then realised I had made it on Canva and I'm not getting billed for nothing. Please check my account. I have never had an active Shopify account, neither did I design one. Can I get a refund please as I am literally getting charged for logging into my account? My store name was Nazaara couture if that helps? But you'll see there was nothing on there. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 100 358

Hi, @Anonymous. 

What you experienced would be normal behaviour as it sounds as if you closed your Shopify store, which would have required paying for the subscription in order to reactivate the account. While our Terms of Service does state that we do not provide refunds, we can make exceptions on a case by case basis only if the account is fully closed within a reasonable amount of time of the invoice generating. To close your store, you will need to login and go to Settings/Plans and Permissions and select "Close Store" at the bottom of the page. 

Could you clarify if you have closed your store again? If yes, then we can take this to email to verify the store so I can review your refund request.  

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi I have closed my account.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1649 100 358

@nazeefahs 

I have sent you an email to verify the store. Please respond to that email with the requested information so I can review your refund request. 

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes