Can I give my customers annual statements with Shopify or do I need an app?

Matkai
Tourist
12 0 3

Hi,  I want to offer my customers access to an annual statement of their purchases, can this be generated through Shopify or is there an app that will allow me to do this?  Thank you.

0 Likes
Jami
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
209 1 26

Hi Mattkai, 

Jamie here from Shopify. You should be able to accomplish this by using our order filter. First you will want to head to your admin > orders. You can then create a filter based on the customer:

You can then create another filter that would give you the last year:

Alternatively you can create before and after time filter which would give you a calendar year. You can then export the order top right which would give you tonnes of info on the details of their orders. You can take what you need from this export and provide it to your customer. 

I hope that helps!

0 Likes
Rob_Weidner
Shopify Partner
19 0 4

Is there any way that a customer can have an account balance?  I run more B2B orders now, and companies can pay on net terms.  Then at the end of the month, they simply pay their statement balance, (which they would be able to see on their account page, or would be sent to them automatically).

alex_al
Tourist
4 0 1

Hi,

I'm looking for the same solution. Any chance we got something?

MartinNovotny1
Tourist
8 0 3

I would also be interested in this. 

Jacob_Becher
Excursionist
15 0 38

This is also a feature that we need for wholesale accounts on terms.

Irakli
1 0 0

Hey, dear Shopify team!

This subject is hanging unsolved since 2016-2017 here, as we can see. 

Pls find a solution for a simple statement of the account sample that will simply reflect the invoices issued, must be a piece of cake for you and for us its hours of manual work each time!

ePharmaCY net team

0 Likes
Jacob_Becher
Excursionist
15 0 38

Yes, still a need for us too.  We are using a janky workaround which requires manual effort.  Shopify, can you submit this as a feature request to your developers?

0 Likes