Can I have two different prices for the same product?

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello, 

I need help!! I need to know if there's a way on shopify that a can show different prices depending on where the person is shopping.

Let me explain.  I can't sell with the same price to the customers in X country (where my producers are) as in country B. 

So is there a way that when X customers buy they can buy at $15 (for example) and when in country B they buy at $25 for the same product.

Hope that I explained myself so somebody can help please. 

Best wishes

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 34 71

Hi, @NookStyle!

Julie here from Shopify Support.

To sell products in different prices based on the country your customer is located in, I recommend using an app called Multi Country Pricing. This app gives you the ability to set different prices for different countries and also enables you to display them in multiple currencies. When a customer visits your website, they'll automatically see prices based on the location of their IP address, making it effortless for your customers to browse your store.

Aside from using this app, you could hire a Shopify Expert who will be able to build a custom solution for you. Our Shopify Expert Marketplace offers services from a variety of web developers, marketers, designers, and consultants who would be happy to help. 

Based on what you're looking to accomplish, however, I think Multi Country Pricing will be a great fit for you. I recommend taking advantage of Multi Country Pricing's free trial to see how you like it. It also looks like the developers off installation assistance, which is definitely an added bonus. If you're ever needing help with this app, you can always find the developers' contact information directly under the Support section of their app page. 

I hope this helps. Let me know what you think!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Julie, 

Thank you for you response, I made some research and came around this app you mentioned. It gives tranquility to know Shopify recommends it.

I just read some reviews that can change some of my codes, hope this does not happen, but if it does can Shopify fix it if MCP can´t?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
335 34 71

No problem! Thanks for following up. 

It's great to hear that you've also discovered this app and it sounds like it offers exactly what you're looking for. 

Are you concerned about this app conflicting with other apps and custom code in your theme? Because the developers fully support this app and offer installation assistance, they should be able to ensure that it's working properly and not interfering with other code.

Shopify does not offer support on third-party apps, as the developers themselves are more familiar with how they are coded and intended to operate. We actually have some more information on getting help with third-party apps you can check out here. This should provide you with a bit more insight into how you can go about seeking assistance with third-party apps.

However, I can see from the app reviews that many users are impressed with the level of support that these developers offer, so I am pretty confident that you'll receive the help you need. If, for whatever reason, there is an issue that falls outside their scope of support, you can always reach out to a Shopify Expert for assistance. 

I hope this clears things up! 

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes