Can I sell a Shopify store that is currently frozen?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
9 1 1

Can I sell my shopify store that is currently frozen for over 4 month? I had it running for about a month without sales so I decided to close it. Now I want to sell it but I don't know if I can do that if it's frozen or I have to open it back then sell it? 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
298 39 51

This is an accepted solution.

Hey there, @atreasure4evr!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I'd be happy to shed some light on the eligibility for selling your store on Exchange.  

To sell your store, your account needs to be active on a paid plan other than Plus.  This includes the Dormant plan at $14/month USD. In this case, you'll need to reactivate your store by paying any outstanding bills. If your store was using Shopify Payments, your account is required to be in good standing. You can find all the eligibility requirements and steps to sell your store on Exchange in this guide.

Hope this helps! If there's anything I can clarify, please let me know.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello ,Ryder i had a quick question , my store is actually active I've just paid the bill I would like to listed on exchangemarket

should I close my store first and then list on the exchange market?

or just install the app exchange and create a listing without cloture of anything?

Thank you Ryder 

0 Likes