Can a single Shopify store be linked to multiple service accounts ?

Solved
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I am aware that we can link multiple Shopify stores to single HubSpot account, but can I have vice versa ? Single Shopify Store with multiple HubSpot accounts ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 503

Hi @nitishrana28,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Have you reached out to HubSpot about this at all? This is something that would be on their end as it would affect their accounts and not Shopify's. You can contact and speak to HubSpot directly from their live chat function on their website here

20-06-vetfj-skcl3

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

Hi @Nick  !!

This is reference to the Shopify Connector - https://www.shopify.com/plus/build-for-flow

Is it possible that Shopify connect can connect one Shopify account to multiple service accounts ? Or is it just one to one ?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3073 231 503

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks for getting back to me @nitishrana28 and giving more information. I spoke to someone on our development team and they said we can't support this. We're here to support you if something on Shopify was working but is now no longer working. Your best bet as a next step here is to ask directly in the Shopify SDK & API board where someone from the development team will be more likely to see it and get you a more concrete answer to what you're looking for. You can find the SDK & API board here

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

This is helpful. Thanks for quick response @Nick .

1 Like