Can i hire someone to do my site?

Highlighted
3 0 3

Im having major trouble trying to work out how to use the site..I know its ment to be easy, but i just cant seem to get my head around it.  Is there a service where you can pay someone to help sort it out?  

Highlighted
Excursionist
113 0 9

I have my own shop here.  Have been designing sites for over 10 years.  If interested, contact me to show you more proof of my work.  I am in the good ole USA!

Thx.

Highlighted
1 0 0

I've specilise in web development, SEO and my partner owns a printing firms should you need any promotinal material. Take a look at the some of the sites I've developed -

www.merciamarina.co.uk

www.escapefromsmokng.co.uk ;

Pricing starts from low as £35 PCM pls get in touch escapefromsmoking@gmail.com 

Thks,

Josh

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
14 0 2

I'm a pro senior web developer/designer. I can send you my portfolio. Please contact me mara@mara99.com, I'll be happy to help.

Mara99.com
0 Likes
Highlighted
5 0 0

Yes of course you can hire someone to manage your sites once you have developed them. Even you can contact me.

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hey Colleen :) 

Shopify actually provides a list of experts that can help you with everything from store setup to marketing, design, photography, and more. 

What is a Setup Expert?

Starting at $500, Shopify Setup Experts will help launch your store and assist with basic tasks that can include:

• organizing (and/or importing) your product information, pricing and photos
  • selecting one of our beautiful themes
  • setting up your site’s structure, homepage and navigation
  • helping with basic domains and payments configuration
  • training you to operate and maintain your store

Contact a Setup Expert today to confirm the details of their setup package.

Here is a link to the main Setup Expert page :) 

https://experts.shopify.com/setup-experts

Don't forget, you can also contact the Gurus to help you get things rolling, and they can provide you with comprehesive material to better understand how to operate your store!

Best of luck,

Ryan

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
195 0 23

Hi Colleen, 

If you're still looking around for someone to help with your site, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail at michael82605 (at) gmail (dot) com. I'll be glad to set up a free Skype consultation with you to go over your needs. I will then provide a quote. 

Cheers,

Michael

Maukau - Shopify Experts in Paris, France
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello Colleen Gill ,

I don't know if you are still lookin for some one but I am available to help your requirement . Please feel free let me know if the job still open.

Here is my recent website have developed in shopify :

http://firstverseapparel.com/

I look forward to hearing for you .

Cheers

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Are you capable of creating a store from scratch that would 100% turn a profit in the first couple days? 

Willing to pay  if you are up for the job

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

How much does it cost to get someone to setup a Shopify store for me.  I tried but no success.

0 Likes