0 Likes
Highlighted
7 0 0

https://linkites.com/portfolio/

Kindly check our portfolio.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Omg..me too! There is nothing easy about it. It was easier for me to create a video with music going to the beat of each frame, added special effects that I coordinated also with the music and each frame which took me 2 weeks to do and 18 hour days, then setting up my shopify store. I actually had most of my items up in the gallery, had set up my collection, figured out how to get the video in the feature collection page, which all of that had taken me a week to do, then all of a sudden it all disappeared. I clicked the back to product button like you're suppose to, but when I clicked on the boxes to continue adding, it was gone and could not get it back. So at this point I rather have someone do it because I can't do this again. I'm surprised that they don't give you like Easy instructions, not that I've seen anyways unless I missed it.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0
Carlos what do you charge? I have the home page started. I have most of my product in the inventory site and I actually had about 70% done when it all disappeared and I have no clue how it happened since i save everything before leaving the page. I just find it a little bit difficult to do because it's not that many instructions and so if you can tell me what you charge I know you can go in there and see what I've done so far oh, but I still have a vision of how would like it and if you saw it you would see where I was headed with it
0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi ,

I am somewhat new to shopify. I joined this mentor shopify dream store program, its been a year ...and have not produce any profits.  Bad so I dont want to lose the store. Its a pets store , but I wanted to know if you are for hire to run my store and produce profits. But I'm out of work due to Covid (like many in NY). So I like to start off low budget obviously. But please get back to me at your earliest convenience and let me know. I can explain my situation if interested.

Thanks,

Mark (NY)

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

I need help setting up my shopify and understanding it.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
3 0 1

I need someone to create a spotify page for me. Dm and I will pay you flat price

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

I'm in need of help trying to design and set my website up like I want it to be.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Need help pls 

0 Likes