Can not get help from Shopify Support!

Highlighted
2 0 0

I have been trying to contact someone from Shopify using Contact support for 2 weeks. I thought that Shopify had great customer service when I first signed up, now I am  having second thoughts about this platform. Has anyone had any problems contacting Shopify support? It is very disappointing concerning the lack of customer service.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
908 85 162

Hey, @amitchell10!

Lulu here from the Shopify Support team. Thank you for getting in touch and I'll be more than happy to help you out with your question.

I am so sorry to hear that you are having trouble reaching our support team, this is definitely not the service that we strive for. We have changed a few things, there is no phone number anymore, we have changed to a callback system so that you can spend less time on hold as we know this was a pain point for merchants.

Callbacks are available though depending on our current contact volume so you can visit support.shopify.com to schedule a callback or of course you can find our 24/7 online chats and email here.

I would also be happy to help you out with any questions here if you prefer? Let me know!

Lulu | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello LuLu,

I am still having a problem getting through to anyone on the chat support. I have tried to log in incognito, cleared cache and used my phone, I really need to connect by chat or phone with someone. so frustrated with this set up.

0 Likes