Can not log into my account, but when i create an account it said name is already exist,

furniturebyappt
1 0 0

this morning, my link: furniture-by-appointment-llc.myshopify.com/ said it's invalid, i tried to get the email to log in but it's still not valid,

I tried to chat support but it said i do not have a login link to contact anyone

i tried to create a new one and it said the name already exist

i have been trying for 2 hours to get a hold of someone

i emailed multiple emails to get support and still no answer

i tried calling and the phone line said go online for support

I have people credit card transaction online that i need to process or refund the customer...

Thank you,

Need help asap

0 Likes
Peter
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
2004 153 431

Hi, @furniturebyappt

I'm sorry to hear that you've been having trouble connecting with our support and logging into your store. If you're emailing our support, response times will typically be between 24-48 hours; however, there may be a delay if we are handling a large number of tickets, or if you've emailed a specialized language. 

From what I can see, your store is appearing as unavailable after clicking on the link you've provided. The issue you're facing will require an escalation to our Accounts team for further review. To help with this, I will need to verify your store via email which is why I have sent you an email titled "Shopify Forum Support" - Please respond to my email with the requested information so I can escalate your account up to our Accounts team. 

Chat soon!

Peter | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes