Can not receive email from shopify when I use custom email

Solved
Highlighted
1 0 0

I have problem with email.
the first time, I sat up email with cs@gmail.com
all working well such as contact us.
but when i changed to no-reply@inspiromoda.com
all are not working, i can not received email testing from order and contact us.
but i have tested my private email send to no-reply@inspiromoda.com all good no poblem,
no-reply@inspiromoda.com can receive my email well.
i have tested with automizely, all work well, just problem with standart email from shopify.so what's wrong?
please,help me

thank you

1.JPG2.JPG3.JPG

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
314 36 56

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @INS,

Hyde here from Shopify. That's interesting!

As I understand it, you initially set up your email to be a standard gmail.com (cs@gmail.com). You then changed it to no-reply@inspiromoda.com, which is an email provided by a third-party domain.

If you transfer your domain to Shopify, then you can set up an unlimited number of forwarding email addresses (for example, info@johns-apparel.com) for free.

However, if you're using a third-party domain that is simply connected (not transferred) to Shopify, you will want to check with your domain provider about why you're not receiving all emails to your third-party inbox.

One thing that might help would be to add an SPF record to your custom domain, which is super easy. Here's how:

1. Log in to your domain hosting account.
2. Find your TXT record, which usually appears beside the CNAME record and MX record.
3. Add Shopify's SPF record - `v=spf1 include:shops.shopify.com ~all` - to your domain's TXT record.
4. Save your changes.

If that doesn't work, then you will definitely need to reach out to your domain provider about this. Here's what you can tell them.

I hope this all helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

All the best, Hyde.

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes