Can our business model use shopify?

Colorprinter
2 0 0

Hi there,

We are a printing company. Almost 90% of our products are printed on-demand, however, there are no more than 6 to 9 products with closed pricing. Now the eCommerce works on Woocommerce, but really I think the smaller orders can work better with Shopify.

I hope you understand me better with samples. You can check colorprinter.pt or colorprinter.es, almost all the website is done to attract leads, for example, printing books (imprimir libros in Spanish). However, some products like business cards or flyers can be sold on a different website with Shopify.

It is like to have 2 websites:

• One of them to attract leads. (Wordpress)
  • A little store just for business cards, flyers and posters. (Shopify)

Another option is to take a new brand for these products. I hope you can help us to find the best way to do that. Separate the custom on-demand orders and the standard product orders.

What do you think? What do you advise us?

Thanks.

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
141 11 25

Shopify is the best platform to run print on demand Business its give you the flexibility to customize the things according to your niche.

Setting up print on demand store on shopify is very easy and simple.

Print on demand services each have their own benefits and costs, so make sure to do your research to find the right service for your business. You can view a list of print on demand apps available for Shopify from the Shopify App Store, and read more about each service from the app developer's page.

Shopify doesn't provide print on demand services, so all of the apps that work with Shopify are developed by third parties. This means that you need to contact the app developer or print on demand service to get help with the app or print on demand orders

After you create the products through the print on demand service by adding your design to the customizable products, you can use the app to sync the products with Shopify so that you can sell them in your online store

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
Colorprinter
2 0 0

We have our own manufacture. However, it is also good to know other options, especially for those products for which we do not have machinery. I see that the print-on-demand providers you tell us are focused on the individual customer.

We are going to evaluate it carefully. We currently only work B2B, but having Shopify for an additional B2C business can be beneficial.

Thanks for your answer DigitalArtisans. If we take the step, we will let you know and we will be active around here.

Best regards.

0 Likes
DigitalArtisans
Tourist
141 11 25

Hello @Colorprinter ,

Glad to hear you will be evaluating our proposed solution. If you feel that we have given you an adequate reply, it would be much appreciated if you could mark our reply as an accepted solution!

Best regards,

Digital Arstians

Hatim Ayoub | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted
0 Likes