Can shopify deal with massive visit in my shopify website?

Lolalola23
Tourist
17 0 3

Hey there.

Soon I may get a promotion from an influencer on instagram who has 300,000 followers.

Is Shopify capable of having a big amount of visitors at the same time?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Asaf

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hey @!

Cal here from Shopify, thanks for reaching out to us. That is super exciting! And I hope you see a lot of conversions from your influencer campaign.

Shopify is robust and is built to withstand high volumes of traffic from some of the biggest brands in the world. When those brands have flash sales we can see an absolutely phenomenal amount of traffic. You can be certain that your store will be fine as long as everything is set up correctly. 

It would be no harm to put through a few test orders just to make sure everything is working as it should prior to the campaign launch. Best of luck! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Lolalola23
Tourist
17 0 3

Hey Cal thanks a lot for your quick respond.

How do you suggest that I can do the checking for the website?

Thnanks

Asaf Kliger

0 Likes
Cal
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
984 103 166

Hi again! You can read about placing test orders on your store here. This will just ensure that you have your checkout process, inventory, taxes, shipping, etc., all set up correctly. 

All the best! 

Cal | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
chandrasekhar
Excursionist
52 0 3

Hi Lola,

Greetings,

For this, you will have to keep offering various kinds of offers at your store so that the customer is attracted to those offers and they come to your store again and again. You also know that the more the offers, the more customers will increase. For this, you have to integrate your Shopify deals or Shopify lightning deals in your Shopify store. And this will definitely increase your sales as well as visitors.

0 Likes